Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Got Passport?

As a result of one of my first blog posts as the new Travel Editorialista on MyBlogalicious.com about The Passport Party Project and passport covers, Jack-Webster.com donated 25 passport covers.  How cool is that?!?!?!?

From Allison of Jack-Webster.com
***
"Hi Tracey.  I love what you are doing with The Passport Project and would love to donate...25 cases if you would like them.  Jack Webster is a company I launched 6 weeks before I gave birth to my daughter and I now have a son as well (3 years & 19 months). The creation of the company was out of my love of travel, which started when I left the country for the first time as an exchange student with AFS to Norway. Travel is life changing and such an important part of our becoming a more well rounded, aware & connected citizen - whether it's a state away or an ocean away. If I can help, please let me know how! 
Cheers,
Allison"