Pages - Menu

Friday, September 30, 2011

MULTICULTURAL CORNER: TRACEY FRILEY, A TRAVEL PHILANTHROPIST!!!!


Interview by Aisha of the Hartlyn Kids blog:
One day while skimming through Facebook I found a link for a non-profit campaign called "Passport Party Project" which is dedicated to bringing travel and culture to girls throughout the United States by giving them their first passports for FREE! Of course I was immediately intrigued because I saw the word "passport" and I am always looking to connect with proponents of travel.

We love to applaud and spotlight individuals who make it their goal to celebrate diversity, travel and culture. What a pleasure it was to get to know the person BEHIND this fabulous campaign!  Please join me in welcoming Tracey Friley, founder of the Passport Party Project.

Read more here.