Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Capri, Anyone?

Capri Passport Cover by Tepper Jackson Online

Capri harbour, taken from Anacapri
Source: Wiki
Don't hate me.  I'm not talking about the Italian island of Capri in the Tyrrhenian Sea; well...not this time anyway.  I'm talking about the 40 beautifully bright Capri passport covers that were graciously donated to The Passport Party Project by Tepper Jackson Online, manufacturers of travel & cosmetic bags, accessories, loungewear and baby.  *Applauding wildly*  You must, must, must check out Tepper Jackson's offerings here.  #kuh-yute

I have decided to use these bold and bright passport covers (soooooooo pretty) to entice the first 5 girls from each of the remaining Passport Parties to be the first within their group to get their respective passports.  It might just be the very thing that keeps the momentum alive and encourages the kids to encourage their parents to follow-through with the process to get a passport.  #crossingmyfingers

I found out about Tepper Jackson when I was surfing the Web looking for cute passport covers for a Got Passport? blog post I wrote and never forgot about how vibrant their covers were, so when I reached out and they said yes to participating in this initiative, it was like icing on the cake. Thanks again to Tepper Jackson for being a part of giving girls a world view; but this time, in style.