Pages - Menu

Monday, July 25, 2011

Give a Girl a Passport and Open Up Her World

This supportive blog post is courtesy of Jennifer Huber of Solo Travel Girl - Travel alone, not lonely. Obviously, Jennifer snapped my photo (pictured left) at TBEX 2011 during a side conversation I was involved in about The Passport Party Project. I can tell because I tend to get a little intense expressive when some- thing is important to me. (Smiling.) Jennifer is a girl after my own heart, not just because her curiosity has led her to Afghanistan, Cuba and Japan to understand cultures, and not just because she has worked in the tourism industry for almost 20 years, but because she isn't waiting around for Mr. Right or a travel buddy to explore the world, a lesson I learned from my mum years ago. 
To read Jennifer's post about The Passport Party Project, please click here.  Thanks again!  =D
Tracey
The Passport Party Project